10 REASONS TO BUY A DAY PASS
This year we’re inviting our passionate readers, writers and literary fans to mix and match their own unique Festival experience by purchasing a BWF Day Pass. With passes available for 1, 2 or 3 days, this is the best way to make the most out of your Festival experience – here are ten reasons why.
- Save money: If you’re seeing four or more panels or conversations, a day pass is the best value. A three-day pass is the equivalent of 18 tickets – that means a saving over $160.
- Become a champion gift giver: Buy a Pass for the ultimate book fan in your life. Then they can choose which sessions they want to attend, at no extra cost.
- Attend a performance at Angel's Palace: As a special treat exclusively for BWF Pass holders, you can attend a performance of Carpentaria at Angel’s Palace for free, as long as it’s on the same day - be sure to register for your seat.
- Choose your days: Whether you’re a local, heading to Brisbane from interstate, flying down from North Queensland, we've got you covered. Day passes are available for Friday, Saturday, Sunday; Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun; or a 3 day pass for you dedicated literary lovers. See what’s available here.
- Transform the non-literary lover in your life: A day pass is an easy way to enlighten the minds of any reluctant readers in your life. Bring them along to a variety of sessions, and they’ll discover some exciting conversations with you.
- See someone new: After you’ve locked in to see your favourites, why not try take a chance and see someone new. You never know what you might discover.
- Continue the savings with a Festival Friend Bundle: Our bundle means you become a Festival Friend and get a three day pass for just $229 (saving up to 10% on your pass). You’ll also receive a free, limited edition BWF17 tote bag.
- Receive a special discount at the Library Shop: All purchases over $35 – including all pass purchases - get to access our special BWF discount, saving 20% off all online Shop purchases. Browse available titles now.
- Challenge your Friends: Once your book club, writers club, or group of friends have all purchased their day passes, open up the itinerary planning and let everyone choose an event for the group to attend. Sharing the love!
- Guaranteed entry: After redeeming your pass and registering for your sessions, you’ll be sent a ticket for all your events – you’re guaranteed entrance to your event.
Don’t delay! Passes are limited and popular sessions are filling up fast. Purchase yours now.