Government support and ticket sales cover approximately 60% of the costs associated with running the Festival each year. We need your support now more than ever to secure the future of the Festival and prioritise literacy and creativity for the next generation.
Your donation can help us to:
- Support professional development workshops for teachers and
- Bring a regional Australian artist to the Festival
- Support a regional school to attend Word Play
- Bring an international artist to the Festival
- Bring a headline speaker to the Festival
Become a Benefactor of the Brisbane Writers Festival and support the festival you love. If you would like to discuss how you can become a Benefactor contact Melissa Bates, CEO on +61 7 3216 0694.
Brisbane Writers Festival is a registered charity. Every donation over $2.00 is tax deductible.