Government support and ticket sales cover approximately 60% of the costs associated with running the Festival each year. We need your support now more than ever to secure the future of the Festival and prioritise literacy and creativity for the next generation.
Your donation can help us to:
- Provide Auslan interpreters for Festival sessions
- Support professional development workshops for teachers and
- Bring a regional Australian artist to the Festival
- Support a regional school to attend Word Play
- Bring an international artist to the Festival
- Bring a headline speaker to the Festival
Become a Benefactor of the Brisbane Writers Festival and have your donation doubled through our Creative Partnerships Australia Plus One grant. If you would like to discuss how you can become a Benefactor contact Sarah Runcie on +61 7 3216 0694.
Brisbane Writers Festival is a registered charity. Every donation over $2.00 is tax deductible.