Brisbane Writers Festival relies on support from partner organisations to deliver engaging literary experiences and education programs. We invite you to be part of the big conversations as we celebrate our 58th year and help us bring over 150 writers and thinkers from all over the globe to explore the big ideas at the State Library of Queensland. Our annual program of events includes free family focused workshops, an inspiring education program for students from Prep to Grade 12, a full day of Young Adult Fiction programming and free suburban activations through Brisbane City Council Libraries.
Brisbane Writers Festival provides organisations with many opportunities for alignment:
- Profile your organisation to over 18,000 ticket buyers annually
- Have direct and indirect exposure to local arts communities
- Gain significant brand exposure during the three-month lead up to the Festival via printed publications, media activity and advertising
- Reinforce your brand positioning as being strongly associated with the education, arts and literature market
- Support education, youth, arts and literature in Queensland
We can tailor a partnership to meet the needs of your organisation.
To find out more or to obtain a partnership prospectus, please contact Sarah Runcie, CEO on +61 7 3216 0694.